This chair was produced by Gemla Diö in Sweden and it is thought to have been manufactured in the 1950s. The frame is made from black-lacquered wood and the chair has been newly reupholstered. It is in a good vintage condition with signs of wear consistent with age.
- You cannot add "Angelo Mangiarotti Tre 3 Dining Chairs" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Reupholstered MidCentury Swedish Chair by Gemla Diö, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #29862
|Dimensions||40 × 45 × 86 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Rare modernist low-sitting ‘Scissor’ chair designed by architect Jan van Grunsven in 1959 and produced by UMS/Pastoe, Utrecht, laminated layers of plywood. Van Grunsven worked at the architect studio Gerrit Rietveld during 1950s -1960s. Model name FB 18 Belongs to...