A good alternative for granny’s rocking chair. The relaxer 2 is extremely comfortable although getting out of the chair can be a challenge. The cushion and the upholstery are renewed.
Relaxer 2 Verner Panton
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #26612
|Dimensions||100 × 62.5 × 82 cm|
1970 – 1979
Textiles & Hides, Wood
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Destijds Design
- Vendor: Destijds Design
- Address: 40 Elfde Wijk
7797 HH Rheezerveen
Room divider from the Combex series (model BB06). Mostly seen as a wall cabinet but this model is designed as room divider with cabinets and shelves which can be used on both sides. Marked `Pastoe’.
Beautiful patinated darkbrown version of the famous PK22 chair. The PK22 lounge chair was an immediate success at the introduction in 1956. The chair embodies Poul Kjaerholm’s search for the ideal balance between form and function. The chair was produced...