Vintage furniture set of three chairs. Painted red wood chairs and table with oriental figural motif on the backrests. Maker’s Label reads: Louis Rastetter & Sons, The Solid Kumfort, Fort Wayne, Ind. USA, circa 1920s.
Red Folding Chairs by Louis Rastetter & Sons, set of 3, 1920s
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42129
|Dimensions||45 × 45 × 83 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A white with orange centre mid-century Danish ‘Verona’ pendant lamp designed by Svend Middelboe and produced by Nordisk Solar.
This teak sideboard with bookcase was designed by Robert Heritage for Beaver and Tapley. It has double sliding doors on the bottom and glass double sliding doors and a single adjustable shelf on top.
A 1950s midcentury set of nesting tables, designed and manufactured in Denmark. They are made of teak with a shelf made of cane.