Very stylish Red and White Opalescent Glass Cone Lamp designed by Giusto Toso for Leucos, Italy 1970s. Born in Murano in 1939, Giusto Toso’s lights are included in the collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum. Hand-blown Opaline glass cone with red crystal top, supported by a white lacquered aluminum base. The light gets beautifully reflected by the Cone-shaped shade. In excellent condition.
Red and White Opalescent Glass Cone Lamp by Giusto Toso for Leucos, Italy 1970s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #22275
1970 – 1979
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Gallery MooieStukken
- Vendor: Gallery MooieStukken.nl
- Address: 198 Koningin Julianalaan
2274 JP Voorburg
Fantastic set of Mid Century Easy Chairs produced by Molinari and designed by Teun van Zanten in the 1970’s. The chairs feature a stable tubular black frame with very comfortable red leather upholstery with organic shape. The chairs are easy...
Sophisticated and Rare Murano Snow White Glass table lamp. Produced by Venini glassworks in Murano in Italy in the 1960s. Very beautiful hand blown opal Murano Glass. The base and shade are blown in one (master)piece with inside an extra...