Very stylish Red and White Opalescent Glass Cone Lamp designed by Giusto Toso for Leucos, Italy 1970s. Born in Murano in 1939, Giusto Toso’s lights are included in the collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum. Hand-blown Opaline glass cone with red crystal top, supported by a white lacquered aluminum base. The light gets beautifully reflected by the Cone-shaped shade. In excellent condition.
Red and White Opalescent Glass Cone Lamp by Giusto Toso for Leucos, Italy 1970s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #22275
1970 – 1979
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.