Very stylish Red and White Opalescent Glass Cone Lamp designed by Giusto Toso for Leucos, Italy 1970s. Born in Murano in 1939, Giusto Toso’s lights are included in the collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum. Hand-blown Opaline glass cone with red crystal top, supported by a white lacquered aluminum base. The light gets beautifully reflected by the Cone-shaped shade. In excellent condition.
Red and White Opalescent Glass Cone Lamp by Giusto Toso for Leucos, Italy 1970s
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #22275
1970 – 1979
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Gallery MooieStukken
- Vendor: Gallery MooieStukken.nl
- Address: 198 Koningin Julianalaan
2274 JP Voorburg
Unique and original set of two Artifort Swivel Lounge Chairs by Geoffrey Harcourt, mid 1970s. One chairs is a so called ‘Ladies Chair’ and is a bit smaller, this is the Artifort F522. The second chair is a so called...
Wonderful floor lamp made by Artemide with beautiful characteristic Milky White Blown Glass and a Inox accent in the middle. The whole base is also made out of Glass. Very large lamp in excellent condition. Manufactured in the early 60s...
This beautiful extendable Mid-Century Elevator table features the wonderful design of Kai Kristiansen. Manufactured by Vildbjerg Møbelfabrik. Kai Kristiansen designed this incredibly smart, space saving, dining/coffee table known as the “Elevator” table. The tabletop can be elevated and extended, changing...