The ‘Valentine’ typewriter was designed by Ettore Sottsass for Olivetti in Italy, in 1969. This first edition was produced in Barcelona, the second edition was manufactured in Mexico. The Valentine typewriter was launched on 14 February 1969, that explains the name ‘Valentine’. The Valentine was mostly sold in red. The other colors such as light grey are rarer. This typewriter is in very good original condition.
Rare Valentine Typewriter by Ettore Sottsass for Olivetti
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
The ‘Valentine’ typewriter was designed by Ettore Sottsass for Olivetti, Italy in 1969.
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #60255
|Dimensions||35 × 34 × 12 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
This desk lamp was designed by Robert Haussmann for Swiss Lamps International in 1965.