Extremely rare sideboard, designed in the 1950s by Osvaldo Borsani, made in Italy by Atelier Borsani. Wonderful modernist piece, consisting of a mahogany body with eight drawers on a filigree brass frame. The upper side is covered with a recessed glass plate. The solid brass drawer handles perfectly accentuate the plain yet elegant and reperesentative design. The base can be removed and the sideboard can also be mounted on the wall. The glass plate has several small scratches, otherwise the sideboard is in very good condition. The dimensions: width 165 cm, depth 50 cm, height 100
Rare modernist sideboard by Osvaldo Borsani
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||50 × 165 × 100 cm|
Italian Modern, Mid-Century modern
1950 – 1959
Brown/beige, Gold, red
Glass, Metal, Wood
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F