This exotic Palm Tree Lamp was designed by Peter Doff in the 1970s for Bergers Design in the Netherlands. The lamp is made from a combination of Lucite and brass. The base is translucent and serves to illuminate while the top has a decorative function were the Lucite also lights up! It is in an excellent vintage condition and only produced for a short time. This Lamp is very rare and original documentation is available. A real eyecatcher.
Rare MidCentury Palm Tree Lamp by Peter Doff, Netherlands 70s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #35604
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 86 cm|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Gallery MooieStukken
- Vendor: Gallery MooieStukken.nl
- Address: 198 Koningin Julianalaan
2274 JP Voorburg
Beautiful Swedish Mirror in Teak, with a handmade wooden construction and a black background. Very nice details, stylish and minimalistic design. Designed by Uno & Östen Kristiansson. Produced by Luxus in Vittsjö, Sweden. In excellent condition.