This antique cognac brown leather medicine ball is beautiful to decorate your interior. It has a nice patina and signs of wear. These type of balls have been widely used for conditioning and strengthening the upper body of athletes and boxers for many years. This ball is in very good original condition. It is a rare old ball that can be dated around 1900.
Rare Antique Leather Medicine Ball
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #28711
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 26 cm|
1900 – 1909
Textiles & Hides
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
This chrome Z stool was designed by François Arnal for Atelier A in Paris in the early 1970. Arnal designed a collection of chairs and tables called ‘Serie Fil’. The stool is made of chromed steel wire. This stool is...
This nice minimal set of nesting tables was designed by Poul Kjaerholm for E. Kold Christensen, Denmark in 1957. The chrome brushed steel frames are complete with the original white acrylic tops. These side tables are in very good original...