This antique cognac brown leather medicine ball is beautiful to decorate your interior. It has a nice patina and signs of wear. These type of balls have been widely used for conditioning and strengthening the upper body of athletes and boxers for many years. This ball is in very good original condition. It is a rare old ball that can be dated around 1900.
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 26 cm|
1900 – 1909
Textiles & Hides
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat
This minimalist sideboard, model KW90, was designed by Martin Visser for ’t Spectrum,in 1965. The black ebonized wood contrasts nicely with the white laminated sliding doors. Inside there are 2 white shelves and a drawer. This minimalist sideboard of the...
This desk lamp was designed by Robert Haussmann for Swiss Lamps International in 1965.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.