This Postmoderne sideboard was produced and designed in the 1980s. It is a prototype from a German designer. The corpus is made out of oak veneer which is lacquered black and blue. You can slide the doors the sideboard on both sides that it expands up to nearly 4 meters. The blue lacquered inside has shelves and three trays which are removable. A very rare and unique piece which fits also an antique, vintage, midcentury or modern interior. The Memphis group was founded by the Italian designer and architect Ettore Sottsass in Milan. They designed Postmodern furniture, glass, ceramics, fabrics, and metal objects from 1981-1987.
Postmodern Memphis Group Style Sideboard, 1980s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Berlin (10965)
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #77688
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: MOBEL VON WERT
- Vendor: MOBEL VON WERT
- Address: Fidicinstraße 27