Postmodern coat stand in floral design, made in the 1990s. The coat stand is made of silver lacquered steel and teak stained and clear lacquered beech wood. Its condition is very good, with only light signs of wear. The dimensions: height 188 cm, diameter approx. 40 cm.
Postmodern coat stand from the 1990’s
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #40160
|Dimensions||188 × 40 × 40 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F
Beautiful big porcelaine figurine, manufactured in the 1940’s in Torino Italy by Le Bertetti. The figurine is executed unusually delicate and very expressive. It’s hand painted and glazed – partly mat, partly glossy. The confition of the figurine is very...
Dressing table with stool, designed and manufactured in 2012 by Therese Granlund. Fantastic piece, somewhere between design and art. The furniture is a unique piece from the series ‘Form Follows Foam’, which was presented in the magazine ‘domus’ in 2012....
FM06 Lounge chair, designed in 1958 by Cees Braakman and Adriaan Dekker, manufactured in the Netherlands by Pastoe. When designing this chair, Braakman and Dekker were inspired by designs by American artist Harry Bertoia. The chair is made of white...