This porcelain sculpture of playing tigers is made by the Italian artist Ronzan. It can be dated in the 1950s. Giovanni Ronzan and his brother founded the Ronzan factory circa 1940s shortly after he had left his job as chief painter and ceramic modeler at the Lenci factory. The sculpture is hand-painted and nice detailed. It is very decorative. The sculpture is in good condition, some very small chips of the glaze are missing, almost not visible. It is marked Ronzan, Made in Italy and numbered 595.
Porcelain Sculpture of Playing Tigers by Ronzan, Italy
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
This porcelain sculpture of playing tigers is made by the Italian artist Ronzan. It can be dated in the 1950s.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||41 × 45 × 26 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat