The Pompei pendant lamp was designed by Jo Hammerborg in 1963 for Fog & Mørup. Holmegaard, another Danish company, produced the glass for this lamp. The classical inspired shape in mouth blown crystal glass is white on the inside and olive green on the outside. This Pompei lamp is in very good vintage condition.
|Dimensions||22 × 22 × 32 cm|
1960 – 1969
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat
La Basilica is an architectural dining table designed by Mario Bellini in 1978 for Cassina. This strong pure rectangular table in walnut has a top with 4 staves and a base with 8 legs, inspired by the columns of a...
This impressive coffee table was designed by Osvaldo Borsani for Tecno, Italy. It can be dated in the late 1960s.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.