The Pompei pendant lamp was designed by Jo Hammerborg in 1963 for Fog & Mørup. Holmegaard, another Danish company, produced the glass for this lamp. The classical inspired shape in mouth blown crystal glass is white on the inside and olive green on the outside. This Pompei lamp is in very good vintage condition.
Pompei Pendant Lamp by Jo Hammerborg for Fog & Morup, 1963
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #23592
|Dimensions||22 × 22 × 32 cm|
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
This nice minimal set of nesting tables was designed by Poul Kjaerholm for E. Kold Christensen, Denmark in 1957. The chrome brushed steel frames are complete with the original white acrylic tops. These side tables are in very good original...
This minimalist sideboard, model KW90, was designed by Martin Visser for ’t Spectrum,in 1965. The black ebonized wood contrasts nicely with the white laminated sliding doors. Inside there are 2 white shelves and a drawer. This minimalist sideboard of the...