Unique and original Artifort F141 Swivel Lounge Chair designed by Geoffrey Harcourt, mid 1970s. In beautiful Black coloured Leather upholstery with matching black swivel base. Upholstery is original and in very good condition. The chair is very comfortable and designed for a great seat!
Perfect Original Artifort Swivel Lounge Chair F141 by Geoffrey Harcourt
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #21985
1970 – 1979
|Designer(s)||Harcourt Geoffrey D.|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Gallery MooieStukken
- Vendor: Gallery MooieStukken.nl
- Address: 198 Koningin Julianalaan
2274 JP Voorburg
A magnificent Magazine rack of Bent rosewood pieces, layered and finished with a mahogany veneer, lend this piece a warm richness that hasn’t faded a bit since it was constructed in the 1980s. Canadian origin and designed by Paul Rowan...
Very rare Table lamp, model 10606, designed by Sabine Charoy in 1981. The lamp consists of white lacquered enameled metal, plexiglass and a compact fluorescent (CFL) lamp. The lamp is part of the Edition ‘Verre Lumière’. Sabine Charoy was awarded...