Penelope armchair, designed in 1982 by Cahrles Pollock, made in Italy by Castelli. The frame of this then revolutionary chair is made of chrome-plated steel wire. Pollock chose fine black coated wire mesh as the material for the seat shell. This makes the chair not only transparent, it is also air-permeable, which increases comfort and flexibility. The flexibility is further enhanced by a polyurethane tube in the back. The armrests are made of the same material. The condition of the chair is very good with only minor signs of wear. The dimensions: width 57 cm x height 81 cm x depth 64 cm, seat height 44 cm
Penelope chair by Charles Pollock for Castelli, 1982
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #20707
|Dimensions||64 × 57 × 81 cm|
Italian Modern, Vintage
1980 – 1989
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F