Classic pendant lamp, manufactured in the 1970s in Germany by Kaiser Leuchten. Heavy high quality model made of brass and glass, equipped with four E27 lamp sockets. The lamp is in good condition with some patina. Dimensions: Diameter 42 cm, height 17 cm without chain.
Pendant lamp from the 1970’s, made by Kaiser Leuchten
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #31031
1970 – 1979
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F
Exciting ceramic sculpture, hand made by Alizia Vassia in the 1970’s. The sculpture is made of brick red burnt clay and painted in different colours. It has a small chip in the base, otherwise it is in perfect condition. The...
Modular lounge system from the 1970s, usable as a double sofa and armchair or triple sofa. The backrests are loosely laid out and require a wall to support them, so the furniture cannot be placed freely in the room. The...
Two table lamps, designed in 1991 by Daniela Puppa, made in Italy by Fontana Arte. Extremely high-quality model in plain but elegant design. The lamp was offered by Fontana Arte in three sizes. The offered ones are the largest models....