Wall Lights used in the apartments of the Ski Resort ‘Les Arcs’, decorated by Charlotte Perriand. She started working in 1967 on the project and created most of the furniture used in the apartments of the ski station. These lamps were probably produced by Honsel in Germany during the 1970s. Diameter = 35cm The flush light are to be used with a mirror head bulb and can be placed on a wall or on the ceiling.
Pair Vintage Wall Lights by Charlotte Perriand for Honsel 35cm Flush lights
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Wall Flush Light ‘Les Arcs’ Charlotte Perriand.
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #39402
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 22 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.