These white pendant lamps of the 1970s were manufactured by Bega and Glashütte Limburg.
The white lacquered metal base (Bega) holds the large opaline glass ball (Limburg).
Those lamps were once illuminating a church. The lamps are in very good condition.
They are checked and professionally re-lacquered.
The price is for the pair.
|Dimensions||37 × 37 × 115 cm|
19, 1059, 25