Here is a great piece of midcentury modern art! A pair of ‘Stokke’ chair or `the Stick` chair designed by Danish Jens H. Quistgaard (1919-2008) in 1966 manufactured by Nissen, Denmark. Armlayers, backrests, siderests and legs of these vintage chairs are in rosewood, frame of plated steel frame. The backrest and seat cushion have the original brown color suede leather upholstery. Good vintage condition. The chairs has legs with integrated cups designed to lock onto the ‘sticks’ and hold the frame tight. The cushion is fixed to the hessian seat and is held in place securely. Seat stamped with Nissen, Langaa, Denmark. Wear consistent with age and use. Set of 2 .Price is per set. Provenance: Former employee at Nissen, who bought the chairs at the factory c. 1970. Measures: width: 66 cm, depth: 67 cm, height 74 cm and seat height 37 cm.
Pair Of ‘Stokke’ Midcentury Chairs By Jens H. Quistgaard, Nissen-Denmark 1966
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
A pair of ‘Stokke’ chair or `the Stick` chair by Danish Jens H. Quistgaard (1919-2008) in 1966 with armlayers, backrests, siderests and legs in rosewood and frame of plated steel.
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||66 × 67 × 74 cm|
|Designer(s)||Quistgaard Jens H.|
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.