Strong graphics on this pair of cylindrical vases. Mid-19th century. At first look, you’ll notice the cloissonné-like technique and resembling Longwy faience but in fact they are from Bordeaux. The fine black lines delimit the different shades of the glaze and create the ‘faux-cloisonné’. We specifically adore the color choice as well as the play of light on the Persian-style glaze surface. The vases are for decorative use or with a container inside if you want to put water in it to use as a flower vase as the material is porous.
Pair of French cylindrical vases
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Very ornamental pair of cylindrical vases from Bordeaux in faux-cloisonné.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #100421
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 25 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.