The Sculptural F437 Orange Slice, designed by Pierre Paulin in 1960 for Artifort. Anyone who sees several Orange Slice chairs grouped together cannot fail to be touched by the playfulness of the composition. From different visual angles, the Orange Slice shows several stages of ‘curl up’. In fact, the chair seems to change shape every time you look at it. The chair comprises two completely identical shells of pressed beech, covered with foam on a chromed metal frame. This set comes in Black wool upholstery in excellent condition.
Pair of Artifort F437 Orange Slice Chairs by Pierre Paulin
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #25463
|Dimensions||80 × 84 × 70 cm|
Iconic Design, Mid-Century modern, Vintage
1980 – 1989
Metal, Textiles & Hides
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.