This pair of armchairs was designed by Ole Wanscher for Poul Jeppesen Mobelfabrik in the 1950s. The chairs are a pure and refined design that is characteristic of Wanscher’s work. Ole Wanscher was a key player in the Midcentury Modern movement in Denmark. The frame of the chairs is made of teak and the upholstery in moss and khaki green is still original. The filling is new and the upholstery is professionally cleaned. Both chairs are in perfect condition. We also have a three-seater sofa of the same line available. The upholstery has been renewed and different from the easy chairs. We can upholster the armchairs in same fabric. The price is for the pair.
Pair of Armchairs by Ole Wanscher for PJ
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
This pair of armchairs was designed by Ole Wanscher for Poul Jeppesen Mobelfabrik in the 1950s.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||78 × 66 × 76 cm|
15, 1112, 1075, 1081
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat