These chairs were produced in Italy in the 1950s. They look like a variation of Hans Wegner’s famous Sawbuck chair. The structures are made of rosewood, the seat and backrest are upolstered in a black vinyl. A very rare find
Pair of 1950’s vintage black midcentury chairs in the style of Hans Wegner
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42599
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.