These chairs were produced in Italy in the 1950s. They look like a variation of Hans Wegner’s famous Sawbuck chair. The structures are made of rosewood, the seat and backrest are upolstered in a black vinyl. A very rare find
Pair of 1950’s vintage black midcentury chairs in the style of Hans Wegner
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42599
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Pair of F & T chairs designed by Rob Parry in the Netherlands in 1953. Each chair features a black lacquered tubular metal frame and has been reupholstered. In excellent vintage condition. The F & T chair – famous for...
This Dining table was designed in 1975 by Afra & Tobia Scarpa for Maxalto a division of B & B Italia. The table top is made of burl wood and features walnut with ebony inlay on the edges.