These chairs were produced in Italy in the 1950s. They look like a variation of Hans Wegner’s famous Sawbuck chair. The structures are made of rosewood, the seat and backrest are upolstered in a black vinyl. A very rare find
Pair of 1950’s vintage black midcentury chairs in the style of Hans Wegner
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42599
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Ceramic table lamp produced by Danish company Desiree stentoj in the 1970s. Abstract graphic pattern to the front and back of the lamp base. Beautiful multicoloured glazing. The lamp has been rewired and has a new shade.
This chair was produced by Gemla Diö in Sweden and it is thought to have been manufactured in the 1950s. The frame is made from black-lacquered wood and the chair has been newly reupholstered. It is in a good vintage...