These chairs were produced in Italy in the 1950s. They look like a variation of Hans Wegner’s famous Sawbuck chair. The structures are made of rosewood, the seat and backrest are upolstered in a black vinyl. A very rare find
Pair of 1950’s vintage black midcentury chairs in the style of Hans Wegner
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42599
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Tall Blue Italian Mid-Century Dining Table with Enameled Copper Top, 1950s The unusual dining table was produced in Italy in the 1950s. The top is made of enamelled copper, the base is made of lacquered metal.
Very elegant set of four reupholstered dining chairs designed by the famous Dutch designer Axel Enthoven for Rohe Noordwolde. The sculptured frames are made of grey colored bended rattan. The set is in a excellent vintage condition. Untypical for rattan,...