These chairs were produced in Italy in the 1950s. They look like a variation of Hans Wegner’s famous Sawbuck chair. The structures are made of rosewood, the seat and backrest are upolstered in a black vinyl. A very rare find
Pair of 1950’s vintage black midcentury chairs in the style of Hans Wegner
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42599
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This cabinet was designed by Illum Wikkelso and produced by Danish company Soren Willadsen in the 1950s. The cabinet features three sliding doors hiding shelves and drawers. The cabinet is made of veneered teak while the frame is made of...
The three “z” formed pieces made of Mahogany wood are joined by Beech wood details and carry a round glas table top.