This oval-shaped mirror features a teak plywood frame with curved ends. This vintage item has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use.
Oval Plywood Mirror by Campo e Graffi for Home Italie, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #20231
|Dimensions||11 × 49 × 128 cm|
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Le Cabanon Design
- Vendor: Le Cabanon Design
- Address: 32 Rue Saint-Jacques
Lounge chairs designed by Claudio Salocchi for Sormani. Structure in red-lacquered wood. Two fabric cushions on the seat. This vintage item has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use.
Rare foldable Z-chair by Erik Magnussen. Produced in the 1960s for Torben Orskov. Has never been in mass production. Curved chrome tubular frame. Seat and backrest in soft beige upholstery. This vintage item has no defects, but it may show...