Two Mid-Century Modern wall sconces made in Italy by Lumi Milano, designed by Oscar Torlasco. Brass and the parts in white painted brass are in original patina. They work 110-240 volts and need three regular e14 bulbs.
Oscar Torlasco for Lumi Milano Mid-Century Modern Brass Wall Sconces, circa 1950
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #105272
|Dimensions||16 × 18 × 52 cm|
|Location of item||Italy|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.