Flexa, the office chair designed for Olivetti synthesis by C.Pollock and W.Jaremko, has a tubular supporting structure, in steel with variable section covered with integral polyurethane. The seat and backrest are in rigid polyurethane to obtain extreme elasticity and resistance and are covered in fireproof fabric.
Olivetti synthesis Flexa 70’s armchair chair
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #102537
|Dimensions||46 × 57 × 86 cm|
|Designer(s)||charles pollock, william jaremko|
|Location of item||Italy|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.