OCTOPUS coat stand, designed in 1991 by De Pas, d’Urbino and Lomazzi, made in Italy by Zanotta. Chrome plated tubular steel construction with clear lacquered beech wood ends. Very good condition with only minor signs of use. Dimensions: height 158 cm, diameter approx. 64 cm
Octopus coat stand by de Pas, d’Urbino & Lomazzi for Zanotta
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #39744
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F
Modus Chair with footstool, designed in 1963 by Kristian Vedel, manufactured in Denmark by Søren Willadsen. Great design, very high-quality workmanship. One of the icons of Danish furniture design of the 20th century!
Incredible coffee table from the 1970s. The table comes from a gallery in Brussels and was made for it by hand. According to the previous owner, it is a unique piece. The table top is hand-signed. The table consists of...
Stunning leather lounge suite from the 1960’s, consisting of two two-seater sofas and a lounge chair. Design, materials, and craftsmanship of the suite are of an extremely high quality, which is a strong hint, that it has been produced by...