Very elegant lighting design by Louis Kalff for Dutch lighting company Philips. Metal wall sconce made of sheet folded metal, painted black and white. The light brings contours of light through the openings between the metal segments, and provide a refined, graphical and warm light to the surroundings. The sconce is in original condition except for the black shade that has been repainted.
NX46 Sconce by Louis Khristiaan Kalff for Philips, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #54496
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.