This elegant design by Nanna & Jørgen Ditzel serves as a desk, a writing table, library table, or even a console table in a large space. The spare, minimal form is delightful from every angle. Impeccably constructed by Søren Willadsen, the long top has three deep drawers with inset pulls in the solid walnut drawer fronts and is supported by two sets of legs joined by stretchers. This wonderful example is in very good original condition and has a beautiful patina from age. Measures: 145cm wide, 72.5cm high, 75cm deep. The space between the legs is 95 cm. the interior height of the drawers is 7 cm. 60 cm between floor and tabletop.
Nanna Ditzel, Freestanding Desk in Walnut by Søren Willadsen, 1958, Denmark
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #115460
|Dimensions||75 × 145 × 72.5 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.