This modernist side table is attributed to René Herbst. It was manufactured by Stablet in France, ca. 1935. The elegant tubular chromed base holds the brown bakelite round top. This side table is in very good vintage condition, with normal signs of age and use: some rustspots on the old chrome base and minor scratches on the top. The base and the top are marked. The French architect and designer René Herbst was one of the pioneers of the modern movement. In 1929, he founded alongside Robert Mallet-Stevens, Francis Jourdain and Hélène Henry the UAM (Union of Modern Artists). He praised industrial furniture that enabled art and domestic comfort to be accessible to all.
Modernist Circular Side Table
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This modernist side table is attributed to René Herbst. It was manufactured by Stablet in France, ca. 1935.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||34 × 34 × 49 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.