Pendant Light A110 “Hand Grenade” This elegant pendant light is nicknamed “Hand Grenade” for its distinctive shape. Composed of a lacquered steel shade and an inner ring, Pendant Light A110 provides an exceptional warm-toned quality of light. “Hand Grenade” projects both direct and indirect light onto ceilings, and its perforated inner ring creates a corona effect around the pendant light while simultaneously reducing glare. “Hand Grenade” was designed for the building Alvar Aalto created for the Finnish Engineers’ Association. Height 42cm Diameter 16cm New cable 185cm
Model A110 Hand Grenade Pendant Light by Alvar Aalto for Valaistustyö, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19504
|Dimensions||16 × 42 cm|
Vintage, 1950 – 1959, Gold
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.