This cabinet was designed by Illum Wikkelso and produced by Danish company Soren Willadsen in the 1950s. The cabinet features three sliding doors hiding shelves and drawers. The cabinet is made of veneered teak while the frame is made of oak. It has some small dents but overall is in very good condition. The model 90 was first presented in 1953. Literature: The magazine “Furniture”, No. 10, 1953, page 16. Literature: Bygge og Bo, edition 3, September 1953.
Model 90 Teak Cabinet by Illum Wikkelso for Soren Willadsen, Denmark, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #23165
|Dimensions||44 × 160 × 130 cm|
1076, 1081, 1045
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.