This chromium-plated steel table or desk lamp was created in the 1970s by the French designer Jacques Charpentier (1924-1990). This rare lamp features an adjustable light with a pendulum, standing on a black leather base filled with metal ball-bearings. The lamp is in good condition, on the top of the shade are some small damages, visible on the detail pictures. This extra-ordinary desk lamp is cleaned and checked, so ready for use. Height: 47/79 cm Width: 33 cm Depth: 25 cm
Mobile Desk Lamp by Jacques Charpentier 1970s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #23419
1970 – 1979
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
This pair of low easy chairs is designed by Georges-Charles Van Rijk for Beaufort, Belgium in the 1960s. The seat is made of black leather and fixed on a minimal matte stainless steel base. These minimal easy chairs are in...
La Basilica is an architectural dining table designed by Mario Bellini in 1978 for Cassina. This strong pure rectangular table in walnut has a top with 4 staves and a base with 8 legs, inspired by the columns of a...