This 1950s teak and walnut chest of drawers was designed and manufactured by cabinet maker Alfred Cox, Great Britain.
Midcentury Teak and Walnut Tall Chest of Drawers by Alfred Cox, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42154
|Dimensions||46 × 84 × 114 cm|
15, 1081, 1093
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A 1970s glass and copper pendant light. The light hangs from a black wire and features a wooden square shape at the top. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Plug type – UK Plug...
A white with orange centre mid-century Danish ‘Verona’ pendant lamp designed by Svend Middelboe and produced by Nordisk Solar.