This 1950s teak and walnut chest of drawers was designed and manufactured by cabinet maker Alfred Cox, Great Britain.
Midcentury Teak and Walnut Tall Chest of Drawers by Alfred Cox, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42154
|Dimensions||46 × 84 × 114 cm|
15, 1081, 1093
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A coffee table designed by E.W. Bach for Toften Møbelfabrik in Denmark during the 1960s. This piece is made out of teak and the shelves and drawers open on both sides. This piece has carved drawer pulls and a unique...
– Reupholstered swivel lounge chair – Mounted on a four star chromed pedestal on wheels – Upholstered in 100% pure new wool. Mid grey handwoven fabric, comprised of three shades of grey. Handwoven in London.
A 1920s Art Deco stainless steel table lamp from Lustrerie Deknudt. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Restoration and Damage Details – Rewired and/or new electrical components Plug type – UK plug (up to...