This 1950s teak and walnut chest of drawers was designed and manufactured by cabinet maker Alfred Cox, Great Britain.
- You cannot add "Very Rare Shelf System by Alfred Altherr Switzerland 1955" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Midcentury Teak and Walnut Tall Chest of Drawers by Alfred Cox, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42154
|Dimensions||46 × 84 × 114 cm|
15, 1081, 1093
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This midcentury flip-flap dining table seats 4 when closed and 6-8 when open (174cm extended).
A grey industrial pendant light, which features a cutout design and white livery.
A coffee table designed by E.W. Bach for Toften Møbelfabrik in Denmark during the 1960s. This piece is made out of teak and the shelves and drawers open on both sides. This piece has carved drawer pulls and a unique...
A 1970s glass and copper pendant light. The light hangs from a black wire and features a wooden square shape at the top. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Plug type – UK Plug...