This midcentury flip-flap dining table seats 4 when closed and 6-8 when open (174cm extended).
Midcentury FlipFlap Teak Dining Table from Dyrlund, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42162
|Dimensions||121 × 121 × 76 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A 1023 table lamp by Einar Johansen for Søholm Stentøj produced in the 1950s. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Plug Type – UK Plug (up to 250V).
A 1960s Danish long coffee table, with lower shelf in teak.