This midcentury flip-flap dining table seats 4 when closed and 6-8 when open (174cm extended).
Midcentury FlipFlap Teak Dining Table from Dyrlund, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42162
|Dimensions||121 × 121 × 76 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A Swedish teak cylinder roll top desk/bureau designed by Egon Ostergaard in the 1960s. Featuring a pull out desk and a quad cut veneer design on the roll top.
A white with orange centre mid-century Danish ‘Verona’ pendant lamp designed by Svend Middelboe and produced by Nordisk Solar.
Vintage furniture set of three chairs. Painted red wood chairs and table with oriental figural motif on the backrests. Maker’s Label reads: Louis Rastetter & Sons, The Solid Kumfort, Fort Wayne, Ind. USA, circa 1920s.