A set of four 1970s teak and upholstered midcentury dining chairs.
Midcentury Dining Chairs for Strand, 1970s, Set of 4
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41863
|Dimensions||46 × 44 × 78 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A solid teak cabinet designed by Peter Hvidt and Orla Mølgaard-Nielsen for Søborg Møbler in 1956.
This 1950s teak and walnut chest of drawers was designed and manufactured by cabinet maker Alfred Cox, Great Britain.
A 1920s Art Deco stainless steel table lamp from Lustrerie Deknudt. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Restoration and Damage Details – Rewired and/or new electrical components Plug type – UK plug (up to...