A 1960s teak, Danish magazine rack featuring metal rods.
Midcentury Danish Teak Magazine Rack, 1960s
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41803
|Dimensions||38 × 51 × 19 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This 1950s teak and walnut chest of drawers was designed and manufactured by cabinet maker Alfred Cox, Great Britain.
A white with orange centre mid-century Danish ‘Verona’ pendant lamp designed by Svend Middelboe and produced by Nordisk Solar.
This midcentury flip-flap dining table seats 4 when closed and 6-8 when open (174cm extended).