A 1950s midcentury set of nesting tables, designed and manufactured in Denmark. They are made of teak with a shelf made of cane.
Midcentury Danish Teak and Cane Nesting Tables, 1950s
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41816
|Dimensions||43 × 66 × 52 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This midcentury flip-flap dining table seats 4 when closed and 6-8 when open (174cm extended).
A paper cord Moller bench in original condition. The bench has a Danish Control tag underneath seat. Paper cord is in great condition but has 2 lighter patches which can be seen in image.
A coffee table designed by E.W. Bach for Toften Møbelfabrik in Denmark during the 1960s. This piece is made out of teak and the shelves and drawers open on both sides. This piece has carved drawer pulls and a unique...