This large rectangular planter can be dated in the 1960s. It is a very heavy piece made of cement and large white stones. The planter stands on 4 chromed legs. This decorative planter is in good vintage condition.
MidCentury Rectangular Planter
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #27879
|Dimensions||43 × 163 × 41 cm|
1960 – 1969
Composite & Engineered Materials, Stone & Minerals
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
This decorative table lamp inspired by a tulip, was made by Rougier in the 1970s. The three leaves made of PMMA opaline are fixed in the resin base, which is finished with brass. This decorative table lamp is in very...
This cone shaped pendant lamp Headlight was designed by Ingo Maurer in 1968.
This geometric tobacco jar with lid is marked Longchamp, France. It is a gorgeous combination of leather and ceramics. Longchamp, the French luxury brand, is best known for its leather goods. This beautiful tobacco jar with lid is made of...