Mid-Century Modern Val Saint Lambert Glass Table Lamp.
Mid-Century Modern Val Saint Lambert Glass Table Lamp
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #55343
|Dimensions||12.9 × 12.7 × 36.8 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A set of four teak chairs designed by Kai Kristiansen and manufactured by Magnus Olesen in Denmark in the 1960s. The arms of this curved, round back chair bear similarities to the Paper Knife chair also by Kai Kristiansen. This...
Once described as 'the worlds most comfortable chair' this reupholstered piece in Italian velvet will surely bring out your inner Bond Villain. Appearing in original black the model 62 was used in The Bond movie 'You only live twice' and...
A British-made and designed reclining lounge chair by Greaves and Thomas of Mayfair produced, circa 1960s. With beautiful curved solid Afrormosia (African Teak) arms and angled legs, this chair has recently been reupholstered in an Italian velvet.