This geometric tobacco jar with lid is marked Longchamp, France. It is a gorgeous combination of leather and ceramics. Longchamp, the French luxury brand, is best known for its leather goods. This beautiful tobacco jar with lid is made of dark brown glazed earthenware covered with brown suede leather. It can be dated in the 1950s. The jar is still in good condition, only the suede cover has some minor traces of age and use. The mark is printed in the leather on the bottom. Height: 10 cm Width: 14 cm Depth: 14 cm
MidCentury Leather and Ceramic Tobacco Jar Longchamp, France
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #30849
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat