This sideboard was designed and manufactured in Italy by Umberto Mascagni, during the 1950s. It features three glazed doors, with two concealed drawers and three shelves behind. The sideboard is covered with vinyl and comprises black tapering legs on brass feet. The interior is lined in faux lizard-skin leather with a geometrical patterned grey vinyl. It has a mirror on the top that can be removed. In 1952 Mascagni created a new line of furniture using new materials that were retailed through Harrods, and imported by Barget, London in the 1950s.
Mid-Century Credenza by Umberto Mascagni, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
This sideboard was designed and manufactured in Italy by Umberto Mascagni, during the 1950s.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #68935
|Dimensions||156 × 51 × 132 cm|
|Location of item||Portugal|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.