Designed by Kai Kristiansen for Vildbjerg Møbelfabrik. Made in Denmark. Incredibly smart, space saving, teak dining and coffee table. Known as the “Elevator” table, this piece is designed to cleverly convert into a dining table, big enough to seat six people. Converts quickly and easily by lifting to achieve the correct height then simply pulling out each extension leaf. This table is truly the answer to small apartment living. Marked. H: 52 / 72 cm, D: 50 / 90 cm
Metamorphic Danish Teak Coffee & Dining Table by Kai Kristiansen for Vildbjerg Møbelfabrik, 1960s
Availability: In stock
Incredibly smart, space saving, teak dining & coffee table.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #104777
|Dimensions||50 × 135 × 52 cm|
15, 1076, 1081
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.